Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Idiom Bags




I'm drawing a blank here. What are those things that everyone has to carry their stuff, while actually paying to endorse certain companies? ... Not wigwams, what are they called? Bags. Right. bags. So I make bags and as you can see they are totally rad. Would you like to be rad? Not sure if you are rad or not and just want to be on the safe side? Well buy a bag from me stupid! As an added bonus, if you buy one now I will promise to think good thoughts about you for 19 seconds upon reciving your money. Yes, I swear I'll dedicate nearly one-third of a minute to thinking "Man, (your name here), is cool. I hope everything in his/her life goes well because he/she really derserves it. Sincerely, all the best wishes to him/her." On top of that you can tell everyone that you and I are friends and I gave you the bag for free. If they don't believe you and wonder why I never call to hang out with you, tell them we are facebook friends and to STFU already.

In addition to these bags, I can paint any image or text in any of my other art albums. See Below...


Hit me up 303.579.8407
























No comments:

Post a Comment